Wednesday, August 13, 2014

52 Weeks of Sabbath


I believe that the practice of Sabbath is at the center of our life together as a church and our life together with Christ. Without Sabbath, we simply cannot experience a relationship with Jesus Christ.

I really do believe that.

That being said, I don't have it figured out.  I don't know where this will lead. All I know is that I am being led and I don't want to stay in this place. I want to be where the Good Shepherd leads me and I believe, if I seek the Lord, through valleys and beside still waters, I might just understand my place in this world a little better and see more clearly what it means to dwell in the house of the Lord.

I hope that in this "52 Weeks of Sabbath", your relationship with Christ and his church are deepened and strengthened along with mine. So, stop by if you can. Share what you have learned and we will walk this road together.

Jubilee blessings,

Geoff

Church Stopping. Less Doing. More being

Photo from www.sxc.hu #260130


No comments:

Post a Comment